The wideband tuning revolution’s start can really be traced back to the first truly affordable wideband air/fuel ratio monitor from Innovate Motorsports, the LM-1, and the LM-2 has become a mainstay of professionals and do-it-yourself tuners. Now, Innovate has introduced the new Digital MTX Series gauges, which put all the control electronics within the gauge housing itself for easier, more compact installation, and feature 100% digital technology for improved accuracy.
Innovate claims that their “direct digital” technology allows for instant, dead-on calibration, the highest accuracy of any wideband on the market, the fastest response time, and sensor feedback that lets you know if the O2 sensor is damaged rather than simply feeding you bad information.
The 52mm gauge housing is water-resistant, and features interchangeable faceplates and bezels, with both white and black faceplates and black and silver bezels included. The simplified wiring makes installation easy, and with a street price right around $200, there’s really no excuse for not running an accurate, easy to use wideband gauge in your street or race vehicle.
- O2 sensor is compatible with gasoline, diesel, methanol, E85, and LPG
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for increased accuracy
- Two 0-5v fully programmable linear analog outputs for use with engine management systems and external dataloggers
- Large digital readout combines numeric display with a programmable “digital sweep” indicator
- Datalog using Innovate’s LogWorks software on your PC
- Serial in and out ports allow easy connection to other Innovate Modular Tuning System devices