Ready? Set? GO! Cue the sound of the starter’s pistol. The green flag has been waved. The ambers are lit, and the green bulbs are on. Today marks the beginning of the Lunati/powerTV “Great Cam Giveaway.” This massive three-month-long contest – starting TODAY, March 15 – is giving away 30 camshafts over the next 90 days to all of you gearheads and performance lovers looking to pump some new vigor into their projects!
We know what you’re thinking, “How do I enter?” It’s really, really easy…
Sometimes, you’ve got to pay to play, and with money being tight, a lot of us just can’t afford to play too much these days. That’s why Lunati is giving away free camshafts to racers and enthusiasts – we want to see those projects running and racing!
This week we’re giving away a cam!
Sounds too good to be true, right? Believe it. By combining Lunati’s “Great Cam Giveaway” with our Facebook fan base, all of our loyal readers are eligible to win! You can enter to win the camshaft of your choice for your street-driven hot rod, race car, or daily cruiser.
Again, Lunati will be dishing out six cams during the first week alone!
How to Enter the Contest:
- Starting today, March 15th, visit any of the powerTV Facebook pages, and find the Facebook post for the contest.
- Find out what camshaft you want. You can do this three different ways. You can call Lunati at (662) 892-1500, you can send them an e-mail via their contact form here, or you can search through their online catalog. 100% – you have to put your part number or grind number of what cam you want with your entry or it will be deleted. And if your engine requires (2) camshafts – then Lunati will supply both cams.
- You MUST have a part number or grind number to tell Lunati what you want or your entry won’t be accepted. The reason is simple. Lunati wants you to know what they make and offer to the racers and for car guys. It’s a fair trade for giving away $10,000 in camshafts to enthusiasts and racers.
- Go to one of the powerTV Facebook pages, find the post, and make sure you tell Lunati and powerTV’s editors what your story is, and why you are a racer/enthusiast that needs a free camshaft. At the end, post what cam part number or grind number you want.
- Get your friends to LIKE your entry. The more likes your entry has, the stronger it will be considered.
- At the end of the week, powerTV’s editors will evaluate your story, and how many other people like your entry, and then will pick a winner. We’ll do this 30 times until Lunati has tired of the grinding free cams!!
Each week, we will pick the submission that not only tells the best reason why they deserve to win but which post has also has the most “Likes.” The more popular the post, the better the chance of your winning! So if you want to increase your chances of winning each week, get your friends and family to “Like” your post by joining our Facebook page and have them show your support!
Of course, you can always find the open contests through Lunati’s Facebook page too – this will be a SHARED link to the contest on the powerTV Facebook page. Make sure you post inside the Contest link! Either way, every submission MUST include a Lunati part number to be a valid entry.
Think that’s all there is? Well, think again, buddy! The winner from each week will also be featured in a a news item! You, your project car and the cam you won will be the focus of a weekly news post that’ll also include a promo on the contest – when the next contest will be held, and how others can be a winner like you!
You’ve been warned. Now go pick out the Lunati cam that you want!