In this high-tech world, is it so far-fetched to think an enthusiast should be able to control their hot rod’s suspension with a smart phone? Guess what? Thanks to Hotchkis Sport Suspension, you can.
This revolutionary, Bluetooth-enabled coilover system is not only manually adjustable, but altering the damping forces can be done from the comfort of the driver’s seat. That’s right, controlling the grip, ride, and handling performance of your muscle car is easier than ever! Hotchkis’ revolutionary new coilover systems can provide a comfortable on-highway ride, and with the press of a few buttons on your phone, you are track-ready.
Hotchkis’ new ultra-premium, American-made coilovers were developed in conjunction with off-road specialist Falcon Shocks and are competition-proven with a Street Machine autocross class-win at Goodguys Del Mar 2019!
The coilovers are chock full of industry-leading features, including Hotchkis’ premium adjustable aluminum monotube shocks with CNC-machined pistons, digressive valving, precision machined oil/gas separators, and are filled with long-lasting Red Line Oil shock fluid. Shocks/coilovers take a lot of abuse under a car, so Hotchkis subjected these to a 200-hour salt-spray test for durability.
The manually and electronically adjustable shock systems feature the company’s eight-way rebound settings. The electronic systems provide nearly infinite damping-activation and includes Hotchkis’ electronic controlled shocks, master in-car control unit, cockpit controller switch, and its military-spec wiring harness.
Complete kits are available for ’64 through ’72 GM A-bodies. Each package includes mounting hardware, fabricated brackets, and Hotchkis’ unique, front A-arm installation kit. The sport coil springs are wound from high-tensile-strength steel for endurance and are rated at 700 lbs/inch front and 350 lbs/inch rear. You can also adjust the ride height down 2 to 4 inches from stock to achieve the perfect stance of your Chevelle, El Camino, or GTO.
If you want your hot rod to handle better than your buddy’s car, now is the time to connect its underpinnings to your smart phone with the help of Hotchkis Sport Suspension.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight monotube shock features a hard-coated, CNC-machined piston, precision oil/gas separator, and super-tough seals for leak-free service
- Patent-pending-shaft damping-adjustment technology
- High-tensile coil spring wire for endurance and anti-sag
- Easy-to-use app for initial setup and shock adjustments
- Adaptive mode provides a comfortable ride with increased shock control when required
- GM A-body kits include laser-cut mounting brackets with grade-8 hardware
- Service, customization, and electronic upgrades are available in the company’s new dedicated Shock facility in Mooresville, North Carolina
Bluetooth Capable Part Numbers
- ’64-’67 PN 74420101
- ’68-’72 PN 74420201
Manually Adjustable Part Numbers
- ’64-’67 PN 74410101
- ’68-’72 PN 74410201