Brett Kinsfather, director of sales at Heidts Suspension Systems, reeled us into the Heidts booth with the great looking Tri-Five complete chassis that was acting as the centerpiece of the display. A piece like this one was the foundation for the Tri-Five Nationals giveaway car. “This is a GM-certified re-pop frame from Woody’s Hot Rodz that features our complete front and rear independent suspension,” said Kinsfather.
“Our stuff is all about being independent,” he noted. “The PRO-G setup was designed for the enthusiast that wants to take their classic car and put it on the track or they are looking for serious street performance.” Unmistakably, the PRO-G suspensions look heavy duty and made to be taken out and abused.
Certainly an update to the handling and ride of the Gen 3 and Gen 4 Camaro, Heidts IRS and IFS bring the durability and performance that serious competitors need.
PRP-G IRS & IFS Features and Benefits:
- Available in 500 and 800 horsepower applications (PRO-G IRS)
- Heidts adjustable coilover shocks and springs (PRO-G IRS)
- Currie Positrac third member available (PRO-G IRS)
- Wilwood and C4 disc brake options available (PRO-G IRS)
- Swaybar and bearing options available (PRO-G IRS)
- Heidts new PRO-G tubular control arms (PRO-G IFS)
- Boxed and gusseted lower control arms (PRO-G IFS)
- Tubular upper control arms (PRO-G IFS)
- Heidts adjustable billet coilover shocks and springs (PRO-G IFS)
For more information on this or the other fine suspension products by Heidts Suspension Systems, visit them online at www.heidts.com.