Baer Brakes, the guys that have built their reputation and name by establishing themselves as a performance leader in the automotive braking, have released their end of the year schedule. Building their strong reputation was done in large part by participating in performance events. There are very few automotive events that you will not see Baer Brakes on many of the participant’s vehicles. This goes for car shows as well.
Baer Brakes created that demand by proving that their products stood up to any challenge. They have the distinction of winning more Corvette Challenge races than any single car and driver in the two years of the series. Baer was also the first Mustang, and the only team without Factory support, to sit on the pole, set lap records, and win races in World Challenge competition. In addition to winning in the Corvette Challenge races, Baer has won in SCCA Escort, the World Challenge, as well as IMSA Firehawk and several classes of amateur racing competition.
When other aftermarket manufacturers work on developing new products, they often reach out to Baer Brakes for special developmental services. Company’s like Vortech Engineering, HKS USA, Roush Performance, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering, Foose Design, Hotchkis, Steilow Engineering, Kenne-Bell, Posie´s, ACC, Toyo Tire, RennTech, O´Gara-Hess & Eisenhart, Mallett Motorsports and many others have worked with Baer Brakes to develop new products for their brands.
Baer has also performed testing or built custom performance brake systems and components for Ford Motor Company, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Corvette Group, GMC, Lincoln Mercury, Mitsubishi, Pontiac and Volvo of North America.
Unbelievably, the company keeps a low profile, even with all of the accolades they have earned over the years. Baer Brakes prefers to have their products spotted on the best automobiles at any event. If you want to see where Baer Brakes will be actively participating, they have released their end of the years schedule.
To get more information about Baer Brakes, visit them at baer.com
- Aug 16-17, 2014, Ohio Muscle Car Challenge, Pittsburgh, PA
- Aug 16th, 2014, Woodward Dream Cruise, Birmingham, MI
- Aug 22-24, 2014, USCA Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, MI
- Sept 5-7, 2024, Holley LS Fest, Bowling Green, KY
- Sept 5-6, 2014, Shades of the Past, Pigeon Forge, TN
- Sept 19-21, 2014, USCA Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, FL
- Oct 3-5, 2014, USCA Pittsburg International Raceway, Wampum, PA
- Nov 5-8, 2014, SEMA Tradeshow, Las Vegas, NV
- Nov 8-9, 2014, USCA Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational, Las Vegas, NV
- Nov 14-16, 2014, GoodGuys, Scottsdale, AZ
- Nov 27-30, 2014, Turkey Run, Daytona Beach, FL
- Dec 11-13, 2014, PRI Tradeshow, Indianapolis, IN
Baer Products On Display With the Tjin Edition RoadShow:
- Aug 10th, 2014, WekFest, San Jose, CA
- Aug 17, 2014, WekFest, Edison, NJ
- August 23, 2014, Summerfest, Summit, PA
- Aug 30-31, 2014, Freedom Moves, Englishtown, NJ
- Sept 3-5, 2014, Orange County Auto Show, Anaheim, CA
- Sept 27-28, 2014, Nassau Cruise to the Show, East Meadow, NY
- Oct 10-11, 2014, Offset Kings/Formula Drift, Irwindale, CA
- October 11, 2014, NuroTag, Virginia Beach, VA
- November 15, 2014, Torque Meet, Phoenix, AZ