Keeping your car cool, calm, and collected is critical for optimum operation and longevity. Proform Specialty Parts has just the ticket to keep your transmission and fluids cool without blowing a gasket.
You don’t need an advanced degree in mathematics to know that cooler fluid temperatures equal optimum performance with longer engine and component life. Tundra Series Universal Transmission Oil Coolers from ProForm keep oil temperatures where they need to be for peak performance. The stacked plate and fin design is close to 30 percent more efficient than the same size tube and fin coolers.
That’s important when every 20-degree decrease in temperature can double the oil life and increase transmission component durability. Metal plates are specifically designed to make flush mounting easy with multiple attachment points to choose from. The compact footprint of the uniquely engineered louvered fins provides maximum surface area yet minimizes negative airflow resistance, for significant cooling potential.
The all-aluminum construction is finished with a state-of-the-art brazing process to prevent leakage, and then powder coated with a
black finish that withstands corrosion. Then it’s pressure tested at 175 psi for cracks or deformities, then ProForm underwater tests it at 80 psi to ensure no bubbles form and no mini-leaks are present.
• Multi-Point Universal Mounting Plate Design
• Applicable for Use with Power Steering, Engine Oil, or Rear Differential Fluids
• Can Be Used in Conjunction with Factory Transmission Cooler or as Primary Stand Alone
• Universal Stacked-Plate Oil Cooler Design Is Compact, Great for Narrow Spaces
• Compatible with most Makes, Models, & Older Vehicles
• Intra-Plate Agitators Optimize Heat Transfer
• Multiple Cooling Paths Give the Cooling Capacity of Larger Fin-and-Tube Coolers
• Prevents Engine Coolant and Transmission Fluids from Accidentally Mixing, Avoiding Expensive Repairs
• Low Pressure-Drop Design with Less Oiling-System Restriction