See and be seen in your 1988-98 General Motors truck. United Pacific is now offering a retrofit LED rear taillight kit that brings your old truck into modern times. Remove your old taillights and pop in UPI’s bright new replacements. These units are an easy upgrade for your dim old taillights and fit a full range of full-size GM trucks and SUVs.
- Feature 16 bright red LEDs for driving, stop, and turn signal lights.
- Quality engineered plastic lens with durable polycarbonate housing.
- Easy plug-in design with OE style connector.
- Original style mounting tabs.
- Compatible with standard 12V DC system.
- Uses standard 3157 type bulb for backup light (bulb not included).
- Also fits 1992-99 Chevy/GMC Suburban, 1995-99 Chevy Tahoe, 1992-94 Chevy Blazer & GMC Jimmy, and 1992-99 GMC Yukon.
- Due to the design of the rear-mounted resistors, modification to taillight housing may be required for proper fitment.
With more than 30 years of experience, United Pacific is dedicated to the design, manufacturing, and supply of automotive products for classic cars and heavy-duty trucks. Proud to be an industry leader, they carry over 20,000 innovative products using state-of-art technologies. As an international company based in Long Beach, California, United Pacific is committed to providing high-quality customer service and products around the world.
Go here for more full product portfolio.