Holley is happy to announce the release of an amazing new product this week! Your 1966-1967 Mopar B-Body cars have a new EFI ready fuel tank that will install with no extra body modifications needed. B&M has a new take on their classic Pro Stick shifter that works with this.
Holley and Sniper will help you complete your EFI swap with their new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application. That means there are no modifications needed. The kits include a tank, 255 lph fuel pump, internal baffling, and a fuel level sender. These tanks come powder coated to help prevent corrosion, as well as, giving it that great, clean, perfect look. These tanks are the perfect solution to help complete your EFI project!
*** Steel filler neck is not included. You must use your already existing stock filler neck or purchase one through a restoration supplier.***
These support up to 550 EFI Horsepower (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts/ 10.4 AMP draw)
- these tanks are coated in galvanized steel then powder-coated silver.
- 225 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly that gives you the fuel you with in-tank quietness.
- the send is 1/4″ NPT supply and return line ports for east fuel line connection with a barbed vent fitting.
- A fuel level sender is included with the correct ohm range for your factory gauges.
- The fuel pump and sender are recessed into the tank to provide an easy installation with no modifications needed to your car.
- These fit and look like an OE tank when installed in your car.
- These are the complete solution for your EFI conversion.
- Comes with tank straps.
You can purchase here.
B&M Automatic Gated Shifter- Pro Stick in Black
These B&M Automatic Gated Shifters are now available in black, and boy do they look classy. The Pro Stick shifter delivers rock-solid performance that is mixed with clean design cues all in a compact design. Want to know why you see so many Pro Stick shifters at the race track? Well, they use a heavy-duty steel base, a hardened steel gate plate, the reverse lockout that only requires one hand to operate, and is complied with NHRA/IHRA safety rules. Then they added a mil-spec (military specification) black anodized billet aluminum shift handle. Equip with a lightweight aluminum trigger and a quick-release aluminum cover. It’s finished off with a classic black shift knob that leaves you with one good-looking bullet-proof race shifter. There is also an optional forward and reverse shift pattern gate that is available for the most popular 2, 3, and 4-speed transmissions. This model of Pro Stick comes straight out of the box ready for action. Ready for the most popular 2, 3, and 4-speed transmissions. This also comes with a 5ft Super Duty shift cable, brackets, levers, hardware, and detailed instructions for easy installation.
- They are black anodized for a stealth look.
- A forward and reverse pattern gate available for 2 & 3-speed transmissions.
- A reverse lockout feature that meets NHRA/IHRA requirements.
- There is an optional gate place for 2, 3, or 4-speed transmissions.
- Forward pattern gate plate for only 4-speed transmissions.
- Precise gate action ensures consistency.
You can find more information as well as purchase this shifter here.