The National Corvette Museum’s annual event season will kick off the last weekend of April with the Michelin NCM Bash. A huge variety of activities are planned for April 25-27, 2019, including:
- Corvette Displays featuring the latest models of Corvettes, including the four new Drivers’ Series Editions
- Corvette Racing Banquet with Program Manager Doug Fehan
- Seminars with Corvette Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter, Corvette Product Manager Harlan Charles and Kai Spande
- Bash Banquet with Bueler’s Day Off playing hits from the 60’s and 70’s
- Touring Laps in Corvettes at the MCM Motorsports Park
- The Corvette Driving Experience featuring Corvette Stingray Z51s
- MCM Live Auction of Corvette Memorabilia with Doug Fehan and auctioneer Adam Boca
- All Corvette Celebrity’s Choice Car Show
Seminars include panels on Corvette interior & exterior care, tips and tricks for C5, C6 and C7 Corvettes, testing the C7 at Nurburgring with Jim Mero, the Corvette Build Program, “Ask the Expert,” hand building the LT4 Engine, prepping Your Corvette for the track, and the Michelin Tire and ExxonMobil Oil Tech Talks.
You don’t need to be a gearhead to have a fantastic time, as other activities include:
- Shifting ‘n Shooting – Take a scenic drive to Rockcastle Shooting Center for a day of competitive shooting. Firearms, ammo and lunch included
- Fashion Show – Featuring the latest fashions from the Corvette Store, modeled by some familiar celebrity faces.
- Ladies’ Oasis with massages, facial products, crafts, jewelry and other booths.
- Ladies’ Garage Party – Learn about basic car maintenance and how to be a smart consumer of automotive services.
Many Store Partners will be on hand including Adam’s Polishes, C-Magic, CarArtWork, Corsa Performance, Dana Forrester Watercolors, E2 Lens Renew, Kim’s Gold Dust, Laid Back, Mike’s Custom Steering (MCS), Ohio Metal Chairs, Second Story Interiors, Thunder Road Creations Car Paint Jewelry, Titan Lift, WindRestrictor and more.
For all the details, head over to https://www.corvettemuseum.org/event/michelin-ncm-bash/