The Bootlegger Trilogy played out, and we got to watch some pretty cool gearhead videos from Lunati with their Bootlegger Camshaft outlaws. The Bootlegger Trilogy included The Pursuit (Part I), The Reputation (Part II), and The Legacy (Part III), which all led up to the final video: The Legacy Of An Outlaw.
But rather than just showing you some cool videos, we held the contest for Lunati and asked our readers: Tell us why you need a Bootlegger camshaft for your ride. We didn’t know what to expect, but by the time the contest was over we had a few dozen entries to sift through, and we could only pick a total of thirteen winners from those entries. We asked people to be creative and play the part of an outlaw, and we had some great pictures, cool videos, and saw a few rides that definitely needed a bit of Bootlegger.
We’ve received quite a few emails and messages asking who the winners are, so without further ado, here is our list of winners from the Bootlegger Camshaft Contest. The prizes were laid out for a Grand Prize Winner, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize, and Ten Consolation Prizes.
We had several of our staff writers and editors pick from the dozens of entries, and it was a tough decision for us all. We’d like to take this time to thank everyone who participated and even if you don’t see your name below, we want to thank you for being a regular reader and visitor to our sites.
Starting with the consolation prizes, congratulations to the ten winners who will receive a Lunati Bootlegger T-shirt:
- Allen Anderson – 1931 Plymouth PA
- Andrew Swenson – 1939 Ford Truck
- Dave Hoekstra – 1987 Ford Bronco
- Dan Harborne – 1936 Chevy
- Ken Nelson – 1968 Chevy Camaro
- Mal Banks – 1983 Chevy Camaro Z/28
- Marlon Lanier – 1972 Chevy Impala
- Matthew Bracknell – Ford Truck
- Mike Ryan – 1957 Chevy 210 Wagon
- Pat DiMattia – 1968 Chevy Camaro
Congratulations to: Brad Fersovitch – 1951 Ford Truck
- Bootlegger T-shirt, Lunati Banner, and Lunati Hat
Congratulations to: Chadwick Berezay – 1976 Chevy Camaro
- Bootlegger Wooden Cam Box, One Bootlegger Shot Glass, Bootlegger T-shirt, Lunati Banner, Lunati Hat
Grand Prize Winner!
Congratulations to: Gabe & Chris Gibbany – GM Truck
- Bootlegger Camshaft (any part number), Lunati Lifter Set, Bootlegger Wooden Cam Box, Two Bootlegger Shot Glasses, Bootlegger T-shirt, Lunati Banner, Lunati Hat
There are lots of uses for a wooden cam box. Being an outlaw, you'll figure it out.
Again, we want to congratulate all of our winners, and give a big thank you to all of those who sent in entries and participated in the Lunati Bootlegger Camshaft Contest. Please keep in mind that the contest entries were judged on more than just the vehicle or the written entry. The decision to pick thirteen winners was tough. By now, the winners should have been contacted by Lunati for your prizes, if you are on the winner’s list and haven’t heard from them, please get in touch with us and we’ll make sure you get your prizes.