As you can see, we just couldn’t rest until we found all of the coolest and latest innovations from the 2013 SEMA Show, covering it end to end. As a new product award winner, when we came across Classic Instruments, we knew we would be in for a treat.
And as expected they had another award winner just waiting for our cameras. Classic Instruments is proud to announce the release of their revolutionary Zeus Speedometer Technology (ZST). Thirty six years of gauge design innovation, customer suggestions, and cutting edge technology have produced a speedometer with astounding capabilities. Classic Instruments’ speedometers with ZST offer the easiest calibration and most advanced user interface available on the market today.
Any speedometer with ZST features:
- Revolutionary instantaneous calibration – ZST eliminates the need for lengthy calibration procedures, dip switch adjustments or driving a marked mile.
- The world’s first self-diagnosing technology, ZST gives users the ability to identify common issues with today’s electronics.
- Extremely versatile tachometer technology gives the ability to calibrate from one to 12 cylinders.
- Cutting-edge electronics to accept any known speed signals (pulse generator, VSS, ECM, GPS, etc.) with no additional interface necessary between the sending unit and speedometer.
- Integrated state-of-the-art signal processing software ensures smooth pointer operation in fluctuating signal conditions.
- Optional integrated shift light.
- Technology so advanced, it’s covered by four pending patents.
- Accuracy, innovation, and the support you expect from a leader in the hot rod industry.
Also new to the Classic Instruments line-up is the all new Auto-Cross series. The latest in performance instrumentation, the Auto-Cross line features a modern sport appearance. With a matte black finish, low step bezels with flat glass, and pool cue pointers these gauges are right at home on the street, strip, track, or road course. The design features clear and concise numerals that are easy to read at any speed.
The 200 MPH speedometer and 10,000 RPM tachometer feature etched diffuser rings, while the vertically oriented fuel, oil, temperature, and volt gauges “eyelids” with their respective ISO symbols. The tachometer features a built-in and extremely bright shift indicator light. The Auto-Cross series is available in five or six gauge sets or individually with your choice of 3 3/8-inch or 4 5/8-inch speedometer and tachometer and 2 1/8-inch fuel, oil, temperature, and volt gauges.
For more information on the latest offerings from Classic Instruments stay glued to their Facebook page and website, and check back here often as we release more insight on these powerful new gauge sets!