New from Classic Industries – 1969 Firebird front and rear side marker lights. The fronts feature the lens and housing, while the rears feature the unique Firebird design with lens and housing, gasket, and chrome bezel. See more details below.
Classic Industries, the leader in quality restoration parts and accessories worldwide, today released new OER reproduction front and rear side marker lamps for 1969 Firebird models. The round front fender side marker lamps feature the lens and housing. The rear quarter side marker lamp features the unique Firebird design with the lens and housing, gasket, and chrome bezel. Also available, the zinc-coated, stamped steel front side marker retainers to secure the lamps to the lower area of the fenders. These new products bare the Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts stamp of approval, assuring original fit and appearance.
- 911138 – 1969 Firebird Front Side Marker Lamp (pair)
- F12388 – 1969 Firebird Front Side Marker Lamp Retainer (each/2 required)
- 5961775 – 1969 Firebird Rear Side Marker Lens and Housing (each/2 required)
- 9796219 – 1969 Firebird Rear Side Marker Lamp Bezels (pair)
- R10094 – 1969 Firebird Rear Side Marker Lamp Kit (includes lenses, housings, and bezels)
- Original fit and appearance
- Officially licensed by GM