New from Holley – their Sniper EFI Mini-Tub Fuel Tanks. These tanks utilize a 255 lph fuel pump and are capable of supporting up to 550 horsepower in EFI applications. See more details below.
Holley is pleased to announce the release of new fuel tanks from their Sniper EFI division – Sniper EFI continues to expand their impressive line of bolt-in fuel systems by releasing mini-tub compatible fuel tanks! Featuring notched corners for additional tire clearance, these tanks utilize a 255 lph fuel pump and are capable of supporting up to 550 horsepower in EFI applications. With a built in sending unit, internal baffling and 1/4″ supply and return ports, these are complete bolt-in solutions for your next EFI conversion!
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, fuel pump, internal baffling, a fuel level sender, and the filler neck. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project!
- Tanks are coated galvanized steel then powder coated silver for total corrosion protection.
- 255 lph fuel pump with hanger assembly gives you the fuel you need with in-tank quietness.
- Sender has 1/4″ NPT Supply and Return line ports for easy fuel line connection and a barbed vent fitting.
- Fuel level sender included with the correct Ohm range for your factory gauges.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank to provide an easy installation with no modification to your car.
- EFI style tank baffling includes a large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fits and looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Notched tanks for rear suspension and larger tire clearance.