Innovate Motorsports has released the DLG-1 Lambda (AFR) Gauge, utilizing a “V” configuration to ensure the engine safely produces maximum power. It’s perfect for carbureted motors. Check out the full list of features listed below.
Engines that utilize a “V” configuration often experience different air/fuel ratios on each bank. This is particularly true of carbureted engines! The DLG-1 Gauge allows easy monitoring of both banks to ensure your engine is safely producing maximum power. Sensors can be placed at individual cylinders to monitor problem areas or at header collectors to obtain a combined AFR for a series of cylinders.
- Monitor left and right exhaust banks on a single gauge
- Plug and play setup for both 02 sensors
- User configurable OLED display (AFR or LAMBDA)
- Direct Digital Wideband Sensors Controls, The only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology. Wideband compatible with all fuel types
- 0-5V analog output for use with aftermarket ECU’S and data loggers