When it comes to improving your 73 through ’87 Chevy truck’s handling capabilities, there is a right and a wrong way to do it. The folks at Detroit Speed, Inc. know how to do it correctly. The high-performance company is proud to introduce its new QUADRALink Rear Suspension Kits designed to greatly improve the ride quality and handling of your 1973-87 GM Squarebody truck.
This new line of rear suspension products for GM Squarebody C10 truck enthusiasts is a must for those wanting to make their hot hauler more than utilitarian in nature. Detroit Speed is continuing to reinforce thoughtfully-designed products and modern-day ride quality, and they ensure each driver – whether cruising or hauling – will enjoy the look and feel of their truck after the install.
The kit comes in two versions, the bolt-in style for the entry-level DIYer, and a weld-in version for the more advanced enthusiast. That makes this the perfect kit for anyone. If you’re looking to upgrade your C10’s suspension, it’s time to take a look at Detroit Speed.
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powdercoated four-link rear suspension with a track bar
- Includes adjustable Detroit Speed SWIVEL-LINKS, coilover shocks and springs, installation hardware, and C-notch cut template
- Laser-cut brackets, compatible with the original axle, wiring, and brake lines
- Adjustable upper shock-mount relocates 1-inch up or down from nominal, allowing for a change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
- Bolt-on and weld-on options available
Pre-sale of these kits will begin on or about November 1, 2019, on DetroitSpeed.com or by calling the Detroit Speed Sales Department at (704) 662.3272. Kits will begin shipping in December 2019.
(1973-87 C10 Bolt-In) – PN: 041750
MSRP starting at: $3,295.00
(1973-87 C10 Weld-In) – PN: 041751
MSRP starting at: $3,095.00