Pace Performance offers a multitude of crate engine options from mild to wild, and they’ve recently introduced the LS Muscle Car Series crate engines, highlighted by this sweet LS376/525 option.
The engine is designed to be used in an LS-swap application and has a number of additions and upgrades to make the process easier. The engine is based around a production LS3 engine that has been updated with a new racing-derived ASA camshaft to pump out 525 horsepower and 489 foot-pounds of torque.
Derived from customer request Pace Performance delivers the popular LS3 in a new muscle car “swap ready” crate engine. Pace removes the current Chevy production oil pan and installs a low profile LS swap oil pan. Most aftermarket serpentine accessory drive systems include a water pump and balancer so these are also removed. Since the ATI balancers are used in most serp. drive kits Pace indexes and drills the crankshaft for pin/keyway needed for the ATI balancer. Pace then installs the HeatShield Products I-M Shield intake manifold heat barrier for consistent intake air temps and the rocker arms get beefed up with HD roller trunnions. Also included is HP Tuners’ 6110 code scanner/reader which can be upgraded for custom tuning with purchase of additional software.
Also available in 430HP & 480HP versions and the Connect & Cruise powertrain packages. Chevy Performance limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor warranty.
- Fully GM assembled long block
- EFI Intake with fuel rails, injectors and throttle body
- 14” Auto Trans Flexplate
- Also included is HP Tuner’s HPT-6110 code scanner/reader
- Installed Mast Motorsports Muscle Car Swap Oil Pan
- Heatshield Products Intake Manifold heat shield installed
- Crank indexed & drilled for ATI balancer pin (pin included but not installed)
- Comp Cams rocker arm roller trunnions installed