New from Summit – the LEED Brakes drum-to-disc brake conversion kits are available for popular GM, Ford, and Mopar vehicles. These kits include everything needed to get your ride stopping better. See more details below.
LEED Brakes drum-to-disc brake conversion kits are available for popular GM, Ford, and Mopar vehicles. The kits include solid or slotted and cross-drilled rotors, GM-style cast iron calipers, brake pads, backing plates, and necessary hose and hardware. Front brake conversion kits for 1967-70 Mustang also include a new manual or automatic transmission pedal.
The front brake conversions are available in three versions:
- Spindle mount—disc brake conversion minus a master cylinder and/or power booster
- Manual brake—disc brake conversion with manual brake master cylinder
- Power brake—disc brake conversion with power brake booster and master cylinder
The rear brake kits feature calipers with a built-in parking brake that hooks up to the factory parking brake cable/actuator. Kits are available for vehicles with these rear axles:
- GM 10- and 12-bolt
- Ford 8 and 9 inch
- Mopar 8.5 and 9.5 inch
- Mopar 8.75 and 9.75 inch
- Solid or slotted and cross-drilled rotors
- GM-style cast iron calipers
- All necessary hoses and hardware