ProCharger opened its doors for business back in 1994 and has been a leader in the performance aftermarket industry ever since. They have been designing, engineering and building the most advanced centrifugal superchargers on the market for 25 years now. Since they have been in business, ProCharger has grown while hitting some remarkable accolades as well. ProCharger is proud to announce its many achievements over the years.
- Introduced the first air-to-air intercooled aftermarket supercharger system.
- Introduced the first blow-through centrifugal supercharger kit for carbureted Chevrolet muscle cars.
- Introduced the P600B supercharger with state-of-the-art CNC-machined billet impellers which outflowed street-legal models by more than 65%.
- ProCharger was the first centrifugal supercharger company to supercharge marine engines successfully. They were also the first to offer intercooling for the marine market.
- Introduced the first self-contained gear-driven centrifugal supercharger, the P-1SC.
- ProCharger takes to the skies as an industrial customer used a D-1 ProCharger and was granted a U.S. Air Force contract for an aircraft deicing system.
- ProCharger becomes the first intercooled system that is 50-state legal utilizing more than 8-pounds of boost.
- ProCharger is the first centrifugal supercharger to power racers into the 6-second zone. During this time racers won 5 national championships and set 10 national records using ProCharger superchargers.
- ProCharger power wins the prestigious HOT ROD Drag Week, earning the title the Fastest Street Car in America. In the same timeframe, ProCharger-equipped drag racers win a record-setting 11 Championships in a single season.
- Racer wins the first centrifugal championship in NHRA competition after being outlawed by the sanction for years with a ProCharger.
- ProCharger also releases the first 100-percent complete air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the Z06’s LS7 engine while making 700-plus horsepower with the ultimate driveability and reliability.
- ProCharger wins the Performance Product of the Year award with an Intercooled Supercharger Systems for Harley-Davidson® V-twin engines.
- ProCharger proves its reliability on a GM Truck that logged over 230,000 miles on a ProCharger unit. Passing the 200,000-mile mark goes to show how overbuilt these units are.
- ProCharger has powered over 100 championships in the last 15 years. They also released the new i-1 programmable ratio centrifugal compressor for the C7 Corvette which allows for programmable boost levels and power delivery curves.
In 2019 ProCharger decided to celebrate its 25th Anniversary in extraordinary fashion with a cake and an F-3X-140. In the video as the F-3X-140 spins up and the candles and cake, are were no match for the hurricane sized discharge on this unit. We want to congratulate ProCharger on their 25-year celebration and thank them for everything they have done over the years to push supercharger limits.